What Can the Center Do for You?
- Lending Library with books, pamphlets, & videos of interest to families, as well as light fiction, craft books, and other recreational choices
- Helpline Manual of Community Resources and service agencies
- Clothing Bank administered through the Nurse and Guidance Department
- Classes and Programs useful to families
- Social events for families to enjoy together
- Drop-In Center
- Computer Internet Access for community residents
- Fax Machine and Computers for use by parents
- Other parents to discuss issues and help solve problems
Transportation, childcare, and light refreshments are offered at all programs. Pre-school children are welcome to accompany parents to the Center—toys available!